Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have less than 2400 miles on my 2019 and mow at 100% charge, 215 miles. I drove 10 miles today and its down to 190 miles. Anyone else experiencing this type of quick degradation?

·
Premium Member
2020 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
82 Posts
I haven't had that issue, although I've noticed that my GOM range changes significantly depending on who has been driving the car. My wife drives it more often than I do, and she typically has a range after a full charge of approximately 250 miles. I drove the car quite a bit last weekend, and after that a full charge showed 219 miles. Once started driving the car more, the range went back to 250ish.

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have an android device onto which you can install WattCat?
No android, apple only. Although, i could apin up a VM? Does it need to connect physically or via wifi ?

·
Super Moderator
2,246 Posts
It's just an app. You connect to the car indirectly via the API (the same API that the Remote app uses).

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have less than 2400 miles on my 2019 and mow at 100% charge, 215 miles. I drove 10 miles today and its down to 190 miles. Anyone else experiencing this type of quick degradation?
Can you fill up the battery up to 100%, open this URL in a browser (http://ipace.herokuapp.com/static/param.html), sign in with your inControl credential, clicj of "fetch" and paste the value for the "EV_RANGE_VSC_REVISED_HV_BATT_ENERGYx100" parameter ?

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
814 Posts
What version of infotainment software?
Has the car been updated with H264/H280 power/battery management?

·
Registered
66 Posts
No android, apple only. Although, i could apin up a VM? Does it need to connect physically or via wifi ?
You can install BlueStacks on a Mac to emulate android OS that’s how I check WattCat from time to time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts