Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Now I know why some Teslas use CHAdeMO on I-15 N of Vegas. CCS/CHAdeMO has better coverage. Even up the 93, while there is only 1 CCS, that 1 more site than Tesla has. You would look for L2 chargers or RV hookups.

But right now, Tesla will take you up via the 15 and CCS will not.
I know Tesla vehicle can throttle L2 charging.... can Tesla likewise throttle L3?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I know Tesla vehicle can throttle L2 charging.... can Tesla likewise throttle L3?
Tesla obviously can throttle at the car or DCFC, but whether they allow any user control, I don't know.

·
Registered
408 Posts
So, I'm very disappointed that I do not see any reasonable way to get from Phoenix to Vegas with my I-Pace that wouldn't require me to spend a additional night EACH WAY in Kingman, AZ.

Where the **** are the DC Fast Chargers?!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,158 Posts
So, I'm very disappointed that I do not see any reasonable way to get from Phoenix to Vegas with my I-Pace that wouldn't require me to spend a additional night EACH WAY in Kingman, AZ.

Where the **** are the DC Fast Chargers?!!!
If you drive carefully you could take a detour west to Blythe and then north to Vegas. It adds about 60 miles to your trip and you would want to leave Blythe at 100%, but it would beat an overnight stay along the way

21 - 25 of 25 Posts