Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But we don't know when. Motor Authority says Land Rover is coming out with their all electric vehicle based on the Jaguar I-Pace platform, but first they'll release a few more hybrids. So we have no idea when the EV will be released and what model it'll be based one. Or maybe Land Rover will create a whole new model from scratch like the I-Pace.

·
Registered
317 Posts
When Land Rover does this it has to be in a model that also takes on some of the brands most cutting edge features and right now that's the Velar. Design is a large part of it and in addition to that it sits in a segment that's not far off in size and proportions to the I-Pace.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Agree. I don't know how the market will react to the EV version of Velar, but as for me, that's the best model to be integrated.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Agree. I don't know how the market will react to the EV version of Velar, but as for me, that's the best model to be integrated.
The demographic of Range Rover customers are the easiest to sell on this stuff since they're more about luxury and tech over driving performance. Its why they ditch Escalades, BMW X5's and Mercedes GLC's to get a Range Rover Sport or even the Velar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts