Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help me.
i do not know if i should choose Eiger Gray or fuji white.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I’ve got Fuji white and love it, but I wouldn’t kick the Eiger gray out of bed either. Hard to make a bad choice there.

I can’t recall seeing that color even listed on the U.S. website. I’ve seen Corris & Borasco gray, but never Eiger gray. Is that unique to the UK?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm from Denmark.
perhaps it is for the European market,
it is a 2021 model.
corris no longer exists in Denmark.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Elias, at the least from the picture it looks like a grayish beige. Is that what it actually looks like?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Ah, that looks much different than the first picture. Tough call Elias, both are really nice. You might make the decision based on the equipment that comes with each, assuming that you're looking at in-stock cars.

·
Super Moderator
2,346 Posts
Is the Eiger Grey metallic paint?
I have Fuji White but that's because the car is parked outside, which here in CA is deadly for dark paint. I would have gone with a darker grey or silver if I lived in a less sunny climate. That said, I do like the white.

·
Registered
118 Posts
From old memory, Red is the fastest fading car color. Silver/Grey is the second fastest fading color. White is way down the list. I have probably had 8 red cars, trucks & motorcycles, even though I knew this.

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
708 Posts
My last full size Range Rover was Eiger gray, and it is stunning in the sun. Without the sun, Eiger is nice, but just kind of like "regular" gray.

I like Fuji white too, but greatly prefer Yulong White metallic. That being said, Fuji looks great, but I ONLY buy cars with metallic paint. I find the paint looks better longer and I like the metallic in the sun.

Between Fuji and Eiger, I would def. go with Eiger :D

·
Registered
Mazda RX-8
327 Posts

Black wheels option
Black trim option (grill + window wraps)
Black interior trim base option
Love these wheels, so that would seal the deal for me with Eiger gray. The original posted wheels, not so much. Of the original posted pictures, I'd take the Fuji white.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I saw the Eiger on a new F type at the dealer a few months ago. Looked stunning and better than the Corris grey IMo . That said my I Pace is Caesium Blue and would not trade colors

1 - 20 of 25 Posts