Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not know if it has anything to do with my re-setting my Guess-o-Meter a few days ago (1st time ever doing it, since taking delivery mid Dec. 2019).

In the past almost 7 months, usually switching between Eco & Comfort only yielded a 2-6 mile difference.

Since re-setting the G-o-M, it is a big difference. Today alone:

Comfort: 173 miles range
Eco: 186 miles range

A/C running in both Eco and Comfort. Freeway speed of 70mph, using Cruise Control.

Anyone else notice this?

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
H264 changed the torque splits in Eco and Comfort modes. Eco is now a 50/50 split while Comfort is 100% rear bias (until you hit the accelerator harder). Seeing a noticable improvement in Eco was the goal so I think you're good!
That's great, but I had H264 done on 12/31/19 :-O This "added" range from Comfort to Eco just began a day or 2 ago. LOL

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I checked earlier it was showing 174 in Comfort+AC, 189 in ECO+AC & 209 in ECO no AC; outside temp was 94. It feels like it's showing more range after the recent updates.
Thank you for checking. This seems like mine too! I did not think S20A could have any affect, but S20A is the only recent update I have had.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I also have the H280 update. Also, this is the first summer with the car, so can't really say if this is the general variance during hotter temps or not.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I also have the H280 update. Also, this is the first summer with the car, so can't really say if this is the general variance during hotter temps or not.
H280 is the only update that I do not have. My dealer says it is "not important" for the most part; meaning it can wait until I need a Service appt, whereas H264 was important enough to bring the car in to have done quickly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts