Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
There are probably enough of THEM that they care if Niro owners are put off by their ridiculous and unfair pricing, but there are not enough of US for them to care.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FYI, I emailed the link to the EA spokesperson, Mike Moran, to ask why those 2 brands and not Jaguar. Let's see if he responds...

·
Super Moderator
2,269 Posts
There are probably enough of THEM that they care if Niro owners are put off by their ridiculous and unfair pricing, but there are not enough of US for them to care.
0. Yes. Fewer I-Pace owners, smaller footprint.
1. Kia/Hyundai are bigger in the US than JLR.
2. Kia/Hyundai probably has a much more powerful lobbying outfit and legal team who can get into EA's face aggressively.

FYI, I emailed the link to the EA spokesperson, Mike Moran, to ask why those 2 brands and not Jaguar. Let's see if he responds...
Great! I will also pester them via their contact us link. In my previous communications they have been responsive, but in a hedgy way. If you fill in their form on the web site you'll get an acknowledgement that you contacted them, but then the contact is a phone call so there is no paper trail. They were quite frank with me on the phone about their own cluelessness but they would not have put that sort of thing into writing.

If you have a connection to their spokesperson, pull out the stops! Tell them to contact some of us to explain why it's no surprise that there is so much negative press about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts