Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an idea of what this is? This just popped up on Topix for my car.
When I took it in to the dealer for the H.264, the paperwork said to bring it in on the 1 year aniversary or at 21,000 miles.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
832 Posts
You should have received service interval information with the car.
2nd year/21K miles is
  • check for outstanding recalls and service actions
  • general vehicle inspection
  • reset the service interval indicator
  • renew the interior air filter
  • renew the brake fluid
  • road test
  • inform you of anything unusual and additional work that is required
  • check for fault codes
Note that this is 2 years/21K miles interval. If you have < 21K miles and obviously < 2 years, then this could be a generic message from the dealer. If you've been racking up miles on your car the time interval may be a predictive case that you might hit 21K miles by then.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have under 5300 miles on the car and have owned it 5 months or less. This popped up within the last 30 days.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The same campaign is showing for me as well. It was not there a couple of days ago. I had been checking to see if H280 (mentioned on UK forum) was present.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Many thanks. Confused by the odd name. Also been watching for H280. So far, dealer says "nothing there." May skip or delay H280 if it is a public charger compatibility fix (as suggested on UK forum).

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
832 Posts
I called the local dealer and asked the service adviser. She had to check. All they are doing is loading Topix with service reminders for your first pre-paid service.

Since I got mine in April 2019, this will not be due until 2021 (or sooner if I hit 21K miles before then).

Jaguar is very specific about complying with getting the service done to maintain the warranty. You have to take it in plus/minus 1 month based on time, or 1000 miles based on mileage.

·
Registered
598 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts