Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Briefly scanned the twiiter feed - no one talks about the car unfortunately. Jaguar could get some free publicity from this. I doubt most don't know it's electric and that Jaguar even makes an electric car.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Briefly scanned the twiiter feed - no one talks about the car unfortunately. Jaguar could get some free publicity from this. I doubt most don't know it's electric and that Jaguar even makes an electric car.
Twitter is only Teslas wackos talking negative about it or dealer ads.
Very sad

·
Registered
44 Posts
It's a bit of an odd choice for a executive car. Fun drivers car for sure but I would think they'd wanted something with an extended wheelbase in the rear for executive car use.

·
Registered
598 Posts
It's a bit of an odd choice for a executive car. Fun drivers car for sure but I would think they'd wanted something with an extended wheelbase in the rear for executive car use.
Pretty much the only British EV or at least designed in GB and a British tradition.
Otherwise I am sure they have plenty of other vehicles too.

·
Registered
40 Posts

That's definitely her father in law's car she is being driven in. Prince Charles ordered one of the first iPaces in the UK and got it in Portofino Blue which is not available to us mere mortals on Ipaces, just on fPaces. It is the only iPace in that color in the universe and she is coming out of the back seat. I tried to get that color when I bought mine a year ago and was told it would cost about another £15,000 (approximately $20,000). I can't tell you if JLR gave him a special deal on the paint job or not.

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
708 Posts
That's definitely her father in law's car she is being driven in. Prince Charles ordered one of the first iPaces in the UK and got it in Portofino Blue which is not available to us mere mortals on Ipaces, just on fPaces. It is the only iPace in that color in the universe and she is coming out of the back seat. I tried to get that color when I bought mine a year ago and was told it would cost about another £15,000 (approximately $20,000). I can't tell you if JLR gave him a special deal on the paint job or not.

Is Prince Charle's new I-Pace not Loire Blue? Whether Loire or Portofino...it's a lovely colour and a dark metallic blue should be offered. I love, love the bright blue offered, but a darker, more subdued blue should be offered to us mortals :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts