Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, normal everyday stuff. But today as I was getting out of my car I heard " Excuse me!!! Excuse Me!!!" and saw a lady waving at me as she walked across the lot. As she got closer she said....
"OH, That's a Jag!!! No wonder it's so sexy looking! How do you like it?"
"LOVE it of course oh and it's electric. "
"What? No way!" Turns to her husband, get that car's info. We WILL be looking at that one.
He smiles and says Yes Dear! with an aside to me....Looks like we'll be car shopping soon!

:laugh:

I'm happy to help the cause!

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
684 Posts
I had a guy stop me in the parking lot at work today to tell me how gorgeous my Jag is. When asked how I like it, I told him I love it and not going to the gas station is the best.

His reply: What? Jaguar makes an EV? Seriously, JLR has to advertise the I-Pace better. It does most things better than the Model X, looks sooooo much better and is less $!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have had similar reactions from a number of people in locations varying from a Costco parking lot, to a hotel to a person chatting me up at a traffic stop light. But the best was a cop who pulled me over for, ahem, having a heavy right foot. When he found out that it was an EV he said "No wonder it is so quiet! I thought all Jags were loud", and the ticket got downgraded from "speeding" to "failure to follow highway sign". True Story.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not many people know about the I-Pace. I test drove one, then went to the Audi dealer which is literally next door, to drive the E-Tron. We told the Audi rep we were also looking at the I-Pace and he had no idea they made a competing vehicle to their own.

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
684 Posts
Not many people know about the I-Pace. I test drove one, then went to the Audi dealer which is literally next door, to drive the E-Tron. We told the Audi rep we were also looking at the I-Pace and he had no idea they made a competing vehicle to their own.
:surprise:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts