Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
It's been my experience that aggressive drivers come from both genders and drive all types of vehicles from old beaters to expensive luxury cars.

·
Registered
62 Posts
So, if you put anyone off the street into an expensive car and tell them to drive they become jerks?

·
Registered
256 Posts
I think the I-Pace is a stealth expensive car. It fits with the look of the F-Pace and E-Pace, and is likely mistaken for one, and they are not expensive (in the greater scheme of things).

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Naw, I'm a menace to society whether I'm driving a beater or an exotic. :devilish:

Seriously, I drive basically the same no matter what wheels I'm sporting. Age and Adaptive Cruise Control have both conspired to mellow me. I relax a lot more now. I was really angry when I was riding motorcycles, and they aren't expensive.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just saw this and had to pass along to the forum.

www.cnn.com/2020/02/26/world/expensive-car-drivers-study-scli-scn-intl/index.html

Are we the "jerks" or the "conscientious drivers"? The cat is not German engineering so I'm going for the latter.
Nah, they have me pegged. My wife sent me this article and we both had to agree that it pretty much sums me up. The older I get, the less patience I have for people driving the speed limit in the fast lane, strolling slowly across intersections looking at their iPhone, and public transit that causes more delays downtown that the congestion it is supposed to alleviate. Basically I have no tolerance for anything that doesn’t allow me to use the gas pedal as an ON-OFF witch. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
.....Basically I have no tolerance for anything that doesn’t allow me to use the gas pedal as an ON-OFF witch. :)
Hopefully you haven't retrofitted the I-Pace with a "gas" pedal. I've been told by my son if I can't use the term "throttle", it must be an "electron pedal".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts