Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, my car is filthy...

I've noticed when I get out of the car and it says it's lowered to access height that when I come back a bit later it looks like it has dropped to an even lower height.

Does anyone else have a car that looks like this at access height?

·
Registered
2019 I-PACE
22 Posts
Looks slightly low to me as well, but it could be an optical illusion with your 22" wheels. For reference, in access height, the height form the bottom of the door panel (my car is white so the bottom of the driver front door panel when closed) to the ground is ~9.25" for me (on 20" wheels). I will check tomorrow morning if it drops any lower, but don't recall the height changes if I leave it there. But I do like the lowered look of your ride. :)

Update: about 1hr 20min later, its still the same height as when I left it. Did not change.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wondering if my air suspension is starting to leak... I definitely don't remember it being this low.

·
Registered
16 Posts
On another note, how have you liked your Continental DWS 06’s? How do they compare in grip, ride quality and noise compared to the stock Pirellis?

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
750 Posts
When I took delivery of my 2020, I noticed mine kept going low when parked, whereas my 2019 always stayed on normal height. For some reason when the dealer did PDI, they set it to auto low/access height when parked. I turned that off, and it went back to normal.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like auto access height when I get out. This just seems lower than access height no?

As for the conti tires - I like them. I didn't have much time with the Perrelis as it was still cold when I first got the car and I switched almost immediately. I had to go with slightly larger tires since they don't make them in the correct size. Other than that, they're pretty great all around. I've used them on most of my daily drivers for years.

Reactions: JDH

·
Registered
147 Posts
Little hard to tell looking at the picture. Can you just measure the height so one of us can compare it for you?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In low mode with 22s mine measures just 30.5" from the ground!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a '19 with 20" Rims and snow tires and just measured it in the garage at 31.5" to the top of the front wheel arch.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Taking the car in Friday. It's weird, if I put the car in off road mode and get out, when I come back it looks like a hot rod haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts