Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you know you can get this info displayed?
I don't mean the infotainment and and battery management software that we see in the SOTA feature.

I mean these. I apologize for the quality as the phone has trouble focusing on the display.
IMAG0221.jpg IMAG0222.jpg IMAG0223.jpg IMAG0226.jpg IMAG0227.jpg IMAG0228.jpg

and a few more.

Go to HOME page.
See clock at the top middle and word HOME to the left?
Press along the area between them for 10 seconds.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Good find. Never knew this existed

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How did you find these? I can't imagine randomly pressing the screen for 10s would be too effective
Despite working from home for several weeks now, I have a lot of time on my fingers. ;)

Actually, I got around to trying it. It is mentioned in Jaguar "Special Service Message SSM 74490" that was filed with NHTSA last July.

·
Registered
98 Posts
info. E="Ayepace, post: 58694, member: 2641"]
I don't mean the infotainment and and battery management software that we see in the SOTA feature.

I mean these. I apologize for the quality as the phone has trouble focusing on the display.
View attachment 3739 View attachment 3740 View attachment 3741 View attachment 3742 View attachment 3743 View attachment 3744

and a few more.

Go to HOME page.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you. This is good ingo.

View attachment 3739 View attachment 3740 View attachment 3741 View attachment 3742 View attachment 3743 View attachment 3744

and a few more.

Go to HOME page.
Great find. Thx

·
Registered
91 Posts
Great find. I guess the bigger question at this point is what does it all mean and what are the correct versions we should be on. Would make sense that this would be different by location for some of these, as the US does not have Television (wish it did).

·
Premium Member
2019 I-Pace HSE - Borasco Grey
185 Posts
Interesting find! For others: It took me several attempts to find the right spot. The spot to hold appears to be closer to the clock readout than to the HOME tab, right above the image of the clapper board on the Media icon.

·
Super Moderator
1,159 Posts
Awesome! Works on my Discovery too. The first time I tried I received a message 'Engineering Screen Unavailable'. I moved my finger over a little bit & tried again and the service screens opened. Now if there were a way for us to get a list of the most recent versions, we would be one step closer to being able to hold the dealers accountable for not updating the cars.

·
Super Moderator
2,092 Posts
Good to see that the versions are the same as of now. Looks like we now have some idea which controllers might be governed by the infotainment update, by the fact that most of them show "19C" as the first digits of the second set.

"Bought-in-part version" seems to refer to the hardware. If you google the first one, J9D3-19C211-SD, you come up with this:
Which seems to be the radio receiver.
Most other entries are software that are presumably governed by the "19C" etc updates that we talk about a lotl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts