Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Lower tire pressure to improve the ride. With proper inflation, the ride is generally sporty but not rough.
Already at 2.5 bar (36 psi) which is probably a reasonable minimum on 20".
I still think it's the suspension, because after every noticeable bump it keeps bouncing up-down 2..3 times.
Actually, in service right now, and asked to give more look into that.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Already at 2.5 bar (36 psi) which is probably a reasonable minimum on 20".
I still think it's the suspension, because after every noticeable bump it keeps bouncing up-down 2..3 times.
Actually, in service right now, and asked to give more look into that.
36psi all around is good. Maybe call your local government to get the roads repaired? :)

Reactions: sciencegeek

·
Registered
63 Posts
Unless I skimmed over it.

Is there a way to have it default to Dynamic or do we have to select it everytime?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Unless I skimmed over it.

Is there a way to have it default to Dynamic or do we have to select it everytime?
It would be nice to have that choice. Unfortunately, the European version of the EPA, the WTLP, requires that whatever mode was tested for fuel economy be the default mode at vehicle startup. I wish Jaguar would have a separate setting for North American cars.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well . . . I've tried ALL the settings and have come to the, precisely calculated conclusion (IMO, of course!) that driving in ECO simply makes you feel like you're being an environmentally responsible citizen. (So, I do it, of course!).

21 - 25 of 25 Posts