Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 Indus Silver HSE was picked up today. Dealer got this one to update with the most current software and the car accepted the software in just a few hours (a good sign, I tell myself... LOL).

Driving home was a little scary as there is so much tech in the car, but after about an hour playing with it in the garage....and it feels much easier now.

Ride was amazing. It is SO much heavier and bigger than the BMW i3 it replaced. Love the seats and the digital screens are excellent!

Indus Silver, black 20" wheels, ebony leather with white stitching.

THANKS for all the help and advice. This Forum is incredible!!!

·
Super Moderator
2,125 Posts
Niiiiiiice!!!! Congrats! Yes, spending quality time with the owners manual and all the menus in the car is totally worth it.

I personally like the high regen setting with no creep, it's the quintessential EV experience. Haha, I raced a souped up Mustang on Sand Hill Road today, didn't even really try. The thing made an awful noise like a Harley and I was just gliding along, easily keeping up. It's great. >:)

·
Registered
837 Posts
It's heavy compared to a small car like the I3 or the Fiat 500e is use.
You really feel the difference

Congrats on your car. Glad it got sorted out at the dealer
Are you going to Service it in West Lake when the time comes?

Reactions: Deutsch100

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's heavy compared to a small car like the I3 or the Fiat 500e is use.
You really feel the difference

Congrats on your car. Glad it got sorted out at the dealer
Are you going to Service it in West Lake when the time comes?
Thanks. Yes, I will 100% go to Jaguar in Westlake. Dave B. is the best in Service!

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Niiiiiiice!!!! Congrats! Yes, spending quality time with the owners manual and all the menus in the car is totally worth it.

I personally like the high regen setting with no creep, it's the quintessential EV experience. Haha, I raced a souped up Mustang on Sand Hill Road today, didn't even really try. The thing made an awful noise like a Harley and I was just gliding along, easily keeping up. It's great. >:)
Thank you. I got so used to the super high regen. brakes in my i3, that I set my new I-Pace to high regen. and no creep too on the way home from picking her up. I agree....best EV experience!

This Jag is shockingly quick. It really feels like a sports car, rather than a crossover or "suv".

·
Registered
837 Posts

I personally like the high regen setting with no creep, it's the quintessential EV experience. Haha, I raced a souped up Mustang on Sand Hill Road today, didn't even really try. The thing made an awful noise like a Harley and I was just gliding along, easily keeping up. It's great. [img= class=inlineimg]https://www.i-paceforum.com/forum/images/I-PaceForum/smilies/tango_face_devil.png[/img]
Thank you. I got so used to the super high regen. brakes in my i3, that I set my new I-Pace to high regen. and no creep too on the way home from picking her up. I agree....best EV experience!

This Jag is shockingly quick. It really feels like a sports car, rather than a crossover or "suv".
It's very much a sports car IMO. Im not an SUV guy and I don't see this as one.
Ive had the RR phantom myself so quality, fit & finish makes this the best all around EV. Can't do the tesla

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's very much a sports car IMO. Im not an SUV guy and I don't see this as one.
Ive had the RR phantom myself so quality, fit & finish makes this the best all around EV. Can't do the tesla
We've had 2 Series II Phantoms and 2 Ghosts and then 4 Bentley GTs and a Mulsanne. Honestly fit and finish of my I-Pace is not that off from Rolls-Royce and Bentley. I am impressed (so far) with fit and finish!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts