Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Is the term Millennial international?
Oxford Definition: denoting people reaching young adulthood in the early 21st century.

More importantly, I think this article is prima facie evidence that the millennial entitlement mentality spans the globe. :frown2:

·
Registered
900 Posts
"Kids today!" grumble the old men of every single generation ever.

Millenials/Gen Z are the greatest generation since those who defeated the Nazis. Hardest working, most educated, least racist/sexist generations ever.

Don't even get me started on how badly the boomers squandered the work of their parents and the planet in general.

Gen X is a mix. Entering the job market in bad economic years can really screw people over, and that happened to a lot of Gen X, thanks to the boomers.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yeah, all we did was put man on the moon, drop Vietnam, invent the catalytic converter, and stop the Cold War. Oh, and that whole digital thingy with networking.

·
Registered
539 Posts
"Kids today!" grumble the old men of every single generation ever.

Millenials/Gen Z are the greatest generation since those who defeated the Nazis. Hardest working, most educated, least racist/sexist generations ever.

Don't even get me started on how badly the boomers squandered the work of their parents and the planet in general.

Gen X is a mix. Entering the job market in bad economic years can really screw people over, and that happened to a lot of Gen X, thanks to the boomers.
"Just remember, for every Boomer that hates a Millennial, there is a a generation in between that hates you both." - Gen X, the Slacker Generation, the Latchkey Kids :wink2:

·
Registered
900 Posts
"Just remember, for every Boomer that hates a Millennial, there is a a generation in between that hates you both." - Gen X, the Slacker Generation, the Latchkey Kids :wink2:
Yeah, but I love the next gen. I just had lunch with three girls, former students, who are heading off to college. Two to USC (sigh). One to Harvard. Kick ass kids, these Gen Zs. I'm Gen X or Millenial depending on the year you choose, but really Gen X culturally.

·
Super Moderator
1,575 Posts
I like every generation after mine better than my own, which I liked better than my parents' and grandparents' generations. I've made it a policy. After all, the kids always inherit the world by definition so they should be the ones to set the values.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I like every generation after mine better than my own, which I liked better than my parents' and grandparents' generations. I've made it a policy. After all, the kids always inherit the world by definition so they should be the ones to set the values.
👍 (Thumbs up for you Sciencegeek, lol)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts