Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a very odd phone call from a JLR dealer last night who is servicing my I-Pace.

"Do you have paperwork for your service history?"

:surprise:

Perhaps this is why they are having some of their service issues? The crazy thing is, it's been to their dealership for the exact same problem in October. But it has also been at two other dealers.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
850 Posts
In some of the trips I've been to the local dealers, the service adviser commented about the inability to get into Jaguar system to see anything. No service records. No parts. "System down." Oddly said that it happens more to Jaguar than Land Rover.

My 16 RR showed up in Topix as never being serviced though I have paperwork to show otherwise. It's important to keep all paperwork even in this digital age.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Got a very odd phone call from a JLR dealer last night who is servicing my I-Pace.

"Do you have paperwork for your service history?"

:surprise:

Perhaps this is why they are having some of their service issues? The crazy thing is, it's been to their dealership for the exact same problem in October. But it has also been at two other dealers.
Is this Penske/Cerritos?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I can tell you that as far up as corporate technicians they do not have a procedure for identifying, let alone repairing, most issues on the iPace. They wrote me a check for $84k because two dealerships & corporate could not figure out how to measure the KwH capacity of the battery. 100% true story.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts