Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love it or hate it? I kinda like it. Musk is still a tool though.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I am seriously sitting here laughing. This has to be some kind of a joke. I mean a skit. I mean....I don’t even know what I mean.

First it looks ridiculous and not in a good way. Second NO WAY it is going to have that price point and performance. Third honestly how many people will drive that to “work?” How many pick up owners would be caught dead in that thing?

It could be a utility vehicle for some industry maybe, but how many of those are needed?

Arriving in 2021...I am sure.

·
Registered
598 Posts

Not for me by a long shot. Rivian, Ford, GM and the rest have no worries here.
I mean I hope it sells, but to who?

·
Registered
245 Posts
No words.

But those images with the bed loaded up are hilarious = all the driver would see is the sky with that rear sagging so severely.

And since production is two years out in "Tesla years," it's pretty much vaporware.

The bubble-car variant of the Model 3 comes out first (yawn).

Tesla continues to squander any potential lead in tech with poor design choices.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks I hate it.

Obviously nowhere near a completed design. Just thrown together and rushed out because of Rivian, Ford, etc. getting a leg-up on the electric truck market.

No mirrors (or visible cameras)?

Sloped roof impossible for roof rack and impacting interior space/comfort?

Arguably illegal taillight design?

Laughable plastic-looking wheels?

Also, you NEED to be able to crack windows in an accident so you can extricate, so it’s actually a good thing that the glass demo failed hilariously.

And a complete joke at the end with the lame ATV reveal.

Dennis, come defend this thing and entertain us!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I feel I can't criticize it because I feel so bad for them. When that cottage finally gets built, I guess it will be a e-F150 with 4x8' sheets of ply in the bed sitting next to the iPace...

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
And in 3 hours it'll be up 100% because of some BS announcement.

Reactions: epirali

·
Registered
9 Posts
I has to be a joke...

It has to be a joke, if it isn't, Tesla is digging a grave it won't come out from... Some of the renderings made before were actually really nice, I'd be on the phone with that designer... Musk has to scrap that POS he called a truck.

·
Registered
268 Posts
1 - 20 of 60 Posts