Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I ended up with an Borasco Grey HSE, textile interior, 22" carbon wheels, HUD, Activity Key and a few other options. Adding a few dealer options before it gets shipped. Hoping covid-19 doesn't throw a wrench into delivery.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Probably a few weeks. Waiting on some extras to arrive then shipping from Florida to Washington.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
My cat arrived today. What a beautiful car, and I really like the color. No photos or videos really do Borasco Grey justice. Not sad at all I didn't get the blue. And the premium textile is glorious. The dealer failed to do a couple things before sending her off though, so pics once those are done.

·
Registered
668 Posts
My cat arrived today. What a beautiful car, and I really like the color. No photos or videos really do Borasco Grey justice. Not sad at all I didn't get the blue. And the premium textile is glorious. The dealer failed to do a couple things before sending her off though, so pics once those are done.
Congrats on the car.
Unfortunately, pictures don't do Borasco gray justice and I think that's why more people don't get it. It looks white in pictures instead of the special color it is
Looking forward to the pictures

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Info: True range test at 75 mph of the "351 mile" Tesla Model X = 266.6 miles theoretical range. Same route (15 fwy) in 2019 Jaguar I-Pace before H264 was 213 miles. Actual battery capacity of Model X 100kWh is 91 kWh.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Went looking for the wheel lock key and was pleasantly surprised to find a mini compressor and tire sealant behind the cable storage area. Didn't see either those mentioned in any of the 500 reviews I've watched on Youtube the past several months.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Very nice! Did you get every option? The CF really works with this color
Can can take a picture of the interior?
I really wanted the carbon pack. It looks so good. But there were zero available in the US with carbon pack and textile interior. You can get the grill surround and mirror covers as a dealer installed option though so I had them installed. I might get the door cladding wrapped in 3M 1080 Carbon if it matches the real carbon bits. I can see the gloss black cladding getting filthy and scratched up pretty easily. I'll get some interior shots soon :)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts