Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
On a related note, I also noticed that you can now send a destination from the remote App (IOS) to the navigation system.
I have the new update (2.1.0) but do not see where in the Remote app I can send a destination to the car (which would be ever so useful). Could you please clarify where you see it?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have the new update (2.1.0) but do not see where in the Remote app I can send a destination to the car (which would be ever so useful). Could you please clarify where you see it?
Hi,
it disappeared from the remote app two days after it was introduced without any app update (IOS).

·
Registered
MY21 Portofino Blue HSE, Pano Roof, Clearsight Mirror, Air Suspension & AD, Upgraded Cabin Light
336 Posts
Hi,
it disappeared from the remote app two days after it was introduced without any app update (IOS).
Sounds like the App is really a web app with all the code on the JLR server side rather than on the phone, so updates will always be done server side (which makes quite a lot of sense if security vulnerabilities are found and need to be fixed).

·
Registered
MY21 Portofino Blue HSE, Pano Roof, Clearsight Mirror, Air Suspension & AD, Upgraded Cabin Light
336 Posts
2.1.0 installed. Seems that bugs introduced in the earlier version are fixed. No improvements seen so far.
Which bugs did it fix for you?

Mine has been in the dealers this week to fix multiple problems so not sure if it will come back with 2.1.0 too when I collect on Monday. One of those issues was profile creation which they told me has now been fixed.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
Which bugs did it fix for you?
Profile can now be recreated (liveapp profiles updated to be compatible with 2.1.0), speed and distances are now displayed in km. I haven't checked further yet, but these were the main regressions introduced by the earlier version. I have seen no real improvement: radio stations still do not display complete/current title nor logo (standard feature in DAB), back and forward thru favorites works sometimes, ACC works but I can't tell if it works better or not, Ia have seen no difference.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 · (Edited)
2.1.7. The regenerative brake setting has been moved in a really remote area...

Apps (four dots button, bottom left corner on the main screen) > VE application > Settings (bottom right corner) > VE button (bottom of the screen) > Regenerative brake setting is there!

Pffew! Who decided to remove this from the main vehicule settings? Stupid :mad:

PS This update has been installed in two steps, both numbered with the same version number.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts