Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I do the Dealer Dance, is there a trick for using the Cruise Control. I enable it via the Steering Wheel lever..and can see it is on and the Speed set on the Display. When I remove my foot from the "gas", the car just slows down..

I'm hoping that I missed something obvious and can avoid a dealer visit.

Everything looks OK like it should be working, it just doesn't do anything.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,109 Posts
Do you have adaptive cruise control (ACC) or ordinary cruise control (CC)?
If ACC, is there a vehicle in front of you that is slower or a close distance away?
When LIM lights up on the steering wheel, is it green (CC) or amber (speed limiter)?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think there is a problem with the MY21 on 2.0.8 Software. At least I had what you described twice lately. Start the car new or reset pivi pro and it works. It’s really strange and annoying.

·
Registered
MY21 Portofino Blue HSE, Pano Roof, Clearsight Mirror, Air Suspension & AD, Upgraded Cabin Light
215 Posts
You know the cruise control button has 3 different functions the key is what is displayed as an icon as that shows the function.

It's very easy to accidentally switch to speed limiter instead of cruise. This happened to me. Each press switches function there is speed limiter, ACC and another function I can't remember. The icon is distinct for each function

The icons for each function are I think fairly clearly outlined in the iGuide.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I almost didn't buy my car(after driving 600 miles, pulling my trade in) when I went to pick it up, because we couldn't get the cruise control to work. As above, I later figured out, that I was too close to the vehicle in front of me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah I’m totally aware. I remember when I first picked up my car in December this made me nuts.
but on the meantime I drove 11.000km.
i made a Video last time to show to the dealer. The numbers for desired speed are there,the symbol is there, the little graphic with 2 or 3 lines to the next vehicle is there but it wouldn’t hold speed it would just recuperate.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ugh... This button is frustrating. CC is something I just want to work and not have to worry about it being in the wrong mode. I have zero use for a speed limiter...but LOVE the Adaptive CC.

·
Registered
2020 Indus Silver
36 Posts
I personally really like how easy it is to change the following distance in ACC with the side buttons. For example, I like more distance at night.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts