Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was scanning Topix Special Service Messages and saw that Creep Mode issue should be fixed when 19B comes out. 19B was due out in the summer, but has not landed yet.
SSM74443 - `Creep mode` maybe switched off after ignition cycle
Cause:
After vehicles have been updated from NGI 18D to any version of 19A a software bug relation to creep mode has been unfortunately introduced. This results in Creep mode switched off in the infotainment system and having to be subsequently switch on at the start of each drive cycle.

Still no date on 19B. I haven't checked the UK forums to see if 19B has been release in Europe yet. Perhaps someone can take a look.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Was scanning Topix Special Service Messages and saw that Creep Mode issue should be fixed when 19B comes out. 19B was due out in the summer, but has not landed yet.
SSM74443 - `Creep mode` maybe switched off after ignition cycle
Cause:
After vehicles have been updated from NGI 18D to any version of 19A a software bug relation to creep mode has been unfortunately introduced. This results in Creep mode switched off in the infotainment system and having to be subsequently switch on at the start of each drive cycle.

Still no date on 19B. I haven't checked the UK forums to see if 19B has been release in Europe yet. Perhaps someone can take a look.
Just checked the UK forum and Europe is still waiting for 19B as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
What else will be updates in 19B? Blank EV tile? Anything else?

·
Registered
546 Posts
How about leaving car in the last mode (Eco, Comfort, or Dynamic) that it was operated in??? Seems like a no brainer. On a long day of driving with many start/stops, I detest having to remember to change back to Eco mode EVERY time I start the car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts