Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am considering a CPO 2019 I-pace FE with 4800 miles and the following battery data. The small battery is also replaced. What do you all think? I can get it at $60,000 but it is one of the earlier ones, build date is June 2018. Thanks

·
Registered
821 Posts
I would not touch it. You can get new ones with later 2019 build dates for a little more. You have a lot of leverage on aging, new inventory

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Are those data good. It is a dealer demo and never titled so it still qualify for $7,500 tax credit. With CPO, it is covered for 100,000 miles. Still too much risk? At which price point would it worth to consider? Thanks again.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Thanks. Are those data good. It is a dealer demo and never titled so it still qualify for $7,500 tax credit. With CPO, it is covered for 100,000 miles. Still too much risk? At which price point would it worth to consider? Thanks again.
Last month a FE with 6k miles sold for $51k at auction. Thats the wholesale price and what I would offer for the car
The issue is not price, but the headache you would endure if you have a problem with the car.
A small issue can be taken to the dealer, but JLR might not allow it under warranty. I have experienced this first hand and its a pain

The lower probablity of risk would a be a new car instead of a CPO

·
Registered
84 Posts
I bought a similar early build HSE....dealer demo w/ 2200 miles, eligible for the $7500, and CPO until 100,000 miles. It's all worked out fine for me so far. Less issues than my wife's 2019 HSE that was a later build. I paid $71,000 for mine last October.
I am considering a CPO 2019 I-pace FE with 4800 miles and the following battery data. The small battery is also replaced. What do you all think? I can get it at $60,000 but it is one of the earlier ones, build date is June 2018. Thanks

View attachment 3677

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would recommend you to get a new one. You can get more than 20K to 23K off right now on a new 2019 IPace.

·
Super Moderator
1,973 Posts
Cars.com has tons of awesome I-Paces. That's how I found my new one. I didn't buy it through them, you don't have to.

·
Registered
821 Posts
You can also try the Jaguar website. I found my car through their inventory finder.
It's very robust

1 - 9 of 9 Posts