·
Registered
969 Posts
Very nice. Matches the other chrome accents and breaks up the doors

Reactions: wbhwaco

·
Registered
88 Posts
Turned out very well. If I had a darker car, I'd seriously consider doing the same.

Reactions: wbhwaco

·
Registered
222 Posts
I love the black but have been super jealous of every other color, they all show the distinct body so well
My dealer last year had 6 black left in stock from their 2019 inventory. No other colour. Eventually decided to go with 2020 Silicone Silver. I might have gone black if there was some contrast with the inserts like you've done. Looks great.

·
Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My dealer last year had 6 black left in stock from their 2019 inventory. No other colour. Eventually decided to go with 2020 Silicone Silver. I might have gone black if there was some contrast with the inserts like you've done. Looks great.
Thanks, I think they missed an opportunity on the Santorini Black by keeping the insert black instead of having a contrasting color. This is Nardo Gray on the insert, I saw someone wrapped their entire car this color on the forum and when the shop mentioned it as one of their options I jumped at it. I was considering wrapping the whole thing in the Gray after seeing that poster's car

·
Registered
32 Posts
Have you thought about doing the front and rear parts as well? I'm still thinking about doing this - I always liked how the i8 looks with the blue trim. I'm eyeing a dark metallic blue.

·
Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have you thought about doing the front and rear parts as well? I'm still thinking about doing this - I always liked how the i8 looks with the blue trim. I'm eyeing a dark metallic blue.
I did but decided to wait and see how this turned out first before doing any more. I’m still hesitant to do more because I don’t want it to look stupid but might go for it eventually since it’s relatively inexpensive and can be removed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts