Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

Connection Error

7K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  WattAJag 
#1 ·
Anybody ever receive the Unable to Connect 015 error? I’m getting it randomly on the navigation large screen.

#2 ·
I saw this twice when I drove through a cellular dead zone. The sim can’t connect for the live updates. Has only happened twice, and I know the spot where it will happen. See if that is the case with you.

#3 ·
Thanks, been happening sporadically. I can’t log into the navigation and do not have live traffic. When fixing a charging issue they had to completely shut down the components in the car so I think there may be a component that is still sleeping.

#4 ·
They still can’t get a connection. They are now replacing the telematics module. Had the car 3 months and has been at the dealer for over a month. Least when I get it back it will have new struts, new battery module, new charging port, and new telematics. It will just like taking delivery again ?

#5 ·
I went into the CONNECTIONS settings and disabled the the MOBILE DATA SIM card. Just got tired of "Unable To Connect" stopping me from changing the radio or turning on the camera or ... anything else related to the center screen. Somehow "Unable To Connect" takes precedence over driver input ... ?!!! :-s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.