Here is what I know ...Thanks. That sounds like a lot of effort on your part. A few follow up questions.
1. Did you have the standalone acct?
2. Did AT&T increase the contract price once you were reset?
3. Were the TCU updates necessary for reactivating the AT&T service?
It really sounds like AT&T wanted to ditch the older contracts, and weren't too concerned about the standalone myVehicle accounts. I'm not too concerned if the car uses AT&T or any other carrier for the data, but would like to understand how to reset the service.
1) Yes I do ...
2) No it is the same price as before right now ...
3) Yes the TCU updates were needed for the 4G service ...
I have been happy with the connected car from AT&T ... right now with them I am getting between 25mb to 115mb a sec ... right now ...