Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thats exactly my question. "Will the sunshade pack be offered as an option on the 2019 models? "

The original post sounded like its a factory installed option on the 2020. I am interested in knowing if its offered on the 2019 MY as well? And anyone know the pricing?

·
Registered
549 Posts
I don't see or notice (not that I looked very hard at my 2019 roof) anything in my 2020 (clips, etc.) that would change how the sunshade would fit "into" the glass roof area versus the 2019. I assume it is simply an option for the 2020 but that they did not go back and "add" it as an option for 2019, but it would fit either just the same. I just don't think its necessary, either for heat or light, unless you really want it dark in your vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
1,162 Posts
Thats exactly my question. "Will the sunshade pack be offered as an option on the 2019 models? "

The original post sounded like its a factory installed option on the 2020. I am interested in knowing if its offered on the 2019 MY as well? And anyone know the pricing?
I don't see or notice (not that I looked very hard at my 2019 roof) anything in my 2020 (clips, etc.) that would change how the sunshade would fit "into" the glass roof area versus the 2019. I assume it is simply an option for the 2020 but that they did not go back and "add" it as an option for 2019, but it would fit either just the same. I just don't think its necessary, either for heat or light, unless you really want it dark in your vehicle.
The sunshade was an available for 2019. I know at least one member of this forum bought it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any news concerning the three-phase onboard charger? My dealer told me that all I-Pace ordered from now on would be delivered with such.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts