Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I receive an email today asking me to review my I-Pace. I'm happy to do so, have absolutely loved it so far, top marks for everything except the infotainment (which can't come as a shock to anyone inside or outside of Jaguar at this point).

Except, I click the link they provide and it takes me to a page to review a 2018 XK, with no way to change the model I'm reviewing. So you want me to review the car I love but don't allow me to do so? Doesn't speak highly to Jaguar's communication abilities...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Registered
418 Posts
When I got the link to review my car I went all the way through everything and their website failed. Seems like the infotainment system isn't the only tech in need of some help over there...

·
Registered
36 Posts
That would be a good trick trying to review a 2018 XK when they quit making them in 2015....

You mean F-type?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That would be a good trick trying to review a 2018 XK when they quit making them in 2015....

You mean F-type?
No, the site said XK, with a selector for year that went from 2014-2018. As with many things related to IT at Jag, I think they need some new people.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts