Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally managed to make the built-in coffee maker to work.
What a machine!

It previously just kept getting stuck at "Initializing", there was a humming noise coming from somewhere but the beans weren't even being ground. However the last OTA enabled it.

I am not sure how regular use will affect the 12V battery though.

It currently only seems to produce a medium strength cuppa - any ideas on how to change the brew settings?

Drinkware Cup Automotive design Reflex camera Cameras & optics

·
Registered
838 Posts
According the the manual you can use the air suspension settings to adjust the strength of the coffee.

if you look closely you will notice that the icon can also look like a upside down cup. Ingenious. It’s the attention to detailed that is stunning.

Vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Motor vehicle Personal luxury car

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven’t found the food replicator feature that useful. Not user friendly. Why does it have so many options?
To be honest, I actually prefer my coffee table, the magic at work here is far superior and the simplicity is ingenious.

Get this: Anything I put on it simply disappears if I leave it overnight.
But it doesn't stop there - it actually then reappears, perfectly cleaned, in it's correct place. And any trash left behind also vanishes into thin air.

The thing came with the house when we bought it and I am NEVER getting rid of that thing.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
2,093 Posts
Any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?
My British car can only make a proper cuppa. A cuppa tea that is.
My grandmother would have liked this. She preferred coffee but she was Welsh not English. Sadly, she's no longer able to enjoy either.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Every time I try to change it I have to switch back to the purple. Dynamic during the day, comfort at night to avoid the red
I agree with this. Not sure why a configurable ambient light is not configurable. I get it but I don't get it.

Any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?
My grandmother would have liked this. She preferred coffee but she was Welsh not English. Sadly, she's no longer able to enjoy either.
Same here. I've never had a taste for that swill.

I have heard it is the color of royalty, creativity, luxury and magic.
Perfect for the I-Pace ;)
Bingo, with emphasis on royalty.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Seems I needed a language lesson on cuppa vs cup of coffee - thanks.
Coffee is definitely my preferred liquid as well.

There may be a versioning issue with the OTA coffee maker update, it seems to work well on red cars though.
I would recommend testing with a red speed stripe on your white bonnet to see if this moves in the right direction.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm not a coffee lover, but when I go with my family to nature, I would like to drink a coffee in the morning. I've seen a lot of reviews and tend to the sixth one. I want Mr coffee simple, compact and quickly brewing iced coffee maker.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts