Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the car for a week and it has happened twice now where I turn the car on and the climate control temp display is in celsius (while all other display units remain US).

Not that big of a deal, but weird. Does this happen for anyone else?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have had the car for a week and it has happened twice now where I turn the car on and the climate control temp display is in celsius (while all other display units remain US).

Not that big of a deal, but weird. Does this happen for anyone else?
I’ve seen this twice in my car now. Unfortunately the solution of rotating the knob does not solve it. Instead I need to go into the instrument panel display and change the car’s settings to all Celsius and then back to Fahrenheit.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I’ve seen this twice in my car now. Unfortunately the solution of rotating the knob does not solve it. Instead I need to go into the instrument panel display and change the car’s settings to all Celsius and then back to Fahrenheit.
This is a common occurrence but I've never heard of anyone needing to go through the steps you must perform. My I-Pace would occasionally reset to factory settings when the car was using software version 18D and I had smart settings set to "on". Does your car also reset the language or distance units (miles/kilometers)?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Does it bug anyone else that the climate control knobs for the rear seats are not as nice as the front ones? The front ones have an LCD display in them and clear graphics while the rear ones look like something from a vehicle two price rungs below and a generation ago. Good thing I never have to look at them :wink2:

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Does it bug anyone else that the climate control knobs for the rear seats are not as nice as the front ones? The front ones have an LCD display in them and clear graphics while the rear ones look like something from a vehicle two price rungs below and a generation ago. Good thing I never have to look at them :wink2:
They are by far the nicest backseat controls I never see or think about. If they want to save a few bucks there and use them somewhere else I'm good with it. They are still the nicest back seat controls I've seen short of a Rolls or Bentley... but maybe I've been missing something?

·
Registered
31 Posts
This is a common occurrence but I've never heard of anyone needing to go through the steps you must perform. My I-Pace would occasionally reset to factory settings when the car was using software version 18D and I had smart settings set to "on". Does your car also reset the language or distance units (miles/kilometers)?
Nope, just the front knobs.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I don't have back seat climate control but I can't see any difference between the knobs from the photos. I really like the air vents in the b-pillar vice center console. These provide really good airflow especially to the kids in car seats. If I set the air flow to the upper vents and partially close the two outer dash vents the back seats get a noticable amount of air. Kids stay nice and comfortable in their seats. Then I put a little brandy in their sippy cups and everyone is happy... ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts