Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I did have a buy back but the replacement is what I traded in for a Tesla Performance Model 3. Was just never happy with all of the tech in the I-Pace, the charging speeds, and the lack of available charging in the area. The Tesla has the tech, charging speeds, and charging network that I want in an EV. As far as the buy back, it was pretty smooth. My dealer negotiated with Jaguar Corporate and I ended up with a fully loaded HSE. Previously had the first edition. Think Jaguar is on the right path with the I-Pace, but they have to do something about the technology and lack of charging infrastructure in order to compete in the EV market.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Asking $450 including shipping. Charger is hard wired. Tesla Tap never used. PM me if interested to ship in US. Selling as I no longer own an I-Pace. Admins, please move to proper area if this isn’t the right place to post.
Reposting

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ChargePoint level 2 Hardwired Charger for sale

Selling a ChargePoint level 2 hardwired Charger with a 25ft cord. Was used for about 6 months. Looking to get $350 (OBO) (including shipping to US). PM me if interested. Originally paid $550. Thanks!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Selling a ChargePoint level 2 hardwired Charger with a 25ft cord. Was used for about 6 months. Looking to get $350 (OBO) (including shipping to US). PM me if interested. Originally paid $550. Thanks!
Dropping the price to $300 for the ChargePoint Level 2 charger. Sold the Tesla Tap separately. PM me if interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts