Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in metro KC area having trouble charging with Evergy DC charges or for that matter Level 2 as well.
My 2019 I pace will not work with any of the 4 DC charges. I've tried units at various location on both sides of the state line (KS/Mo) .
My Dealer ,Aristocrat Jaguar has applied all current service bulletins and charged the car without a problems using their Charge-point registered DC charger and My home level 2 works fine as well.
Charge-point claims Evergy Techs don't see a problem but while I can sit for 15min or so after plugging into one of their DC units all I get in the car is that it's initializing, no response from direct Email inquire with Evergy ?

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
830 Posts
Is there any chance that the connector is not locking to the car? Before connecting to the car, operate the latch. Does the "hook" end operate smoothly or is it stiff?

I've had initializing only issues when the connector does not fully latch on (though I've not been to these chargers). Next time, try pushing down on the latch, as close to the car plug end as possible, after you've released the latch upon pushing the connector onto the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there any chance that the connector is not locking to the car? Before connecting to the car, operate the latch. Does the "hook" end operate smoothly or is it stiff?

I've had initializing only issues when the connector does not fully latch on (though I've not been to these chargers). Next time, try pushing down on the latch, as close to the car plug end as possible, after you've released the latch upon pushing the connector onto the car.
I notices that the locking pins on most of these seem stiff I’ll give them another try using your suggestion.
Thx

·
Registered
133 Posts
Anyone in metro KC area having trouble charging with Evergy DC charges or for that matter Level 2 as well.
My 2019 I pace will not work with any of the 4 DC charges. I've tried units at various location on both sides of the state line (KS/Mo) .
My Dealer ,Aristocrat Jaguar has applied all current service bulletins and charged the car without a problems using their Charge-point registered DC charger and My home level 2 works fine as well.
Charge-point claims Evergy Techs don't see a problem but while I can sit for 15min or so after plugging into one of their DC units all I get in the car is that it's initializing, no response from direct Email inquire with Evergy ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts