Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019 HSE, Santorini Black, Light Oyster, HUD, Adaptive Dynamics.
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,

I bought the luxcare treatment from the Jaguar dealer, took them FOREVER to get me scheduled. They explained to me that it was an inside protection, for my near white leather. So I went and got myself a nice 5 year ceramic coating on the outside. They finally schedule my treatment for this Friday, and I ask them not to wash the outside (since I had to have the detailer buff out their swirls in the black paint anyway), and he tells me that luxcare is an outside treatment as well.

Anyone else have experience with this? What is the Jaguar "luxcare" outside treatment really, and will this effect the ceramic? Anyone else get that for their vehicle?

I don't know what to do now, because I'm sure if they don't apply the treatment to the outside, it voids the extra warranty I bought with the car, however, I don't want to mess up the ceramic either. So torn

Thoughts?

·
Registered
110 Posts
It is very important that you talk to folks who put the ceramic coating on your car. Normally you can't put additional protection on top of a 5 year ceramic. If they try, you will likely end up with quite a mess. Just have them treat the inside only or just cancel and ask for your money back is my suggestion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts