Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone having trouble logging into jaguar.here.com to get the latest map updates? on my phone and in the car I am logged in just fine. But when I log in on the website on my computer it says "Couldnt sign in. Check the email and password and try again"

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weird still cant, maybe there is a password length limitation and it gets truncated for the website but not via the app or the car nav.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Is anyone having trouble logging into jaguar.here.com to get the latest map updates? on my phone and in the car I am logged in just fine. But when I log in on the website on my computer it says "Couldnt sign in. Check the email and password and try again"
Same here. I noticed that also. I will try resetting password, but then my phone app will also

need a new password. I will give it a try.:frown2:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Resetting for me didnt work. Even though I reset the password and then used that same long password...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had a similar issue. It turned out that some special characters in the password string (maybe on a certain position) are a problem for the login screen. The corrupted passwort will be saved at account creation or password change screen but won't be accepted for a login. Maybe this could be helpful for you...

·
Registered
121 Posts
D11111 is correct. I had the same log-in problem. After may attempts using a complicated password, I gave up using special characters. This solved the issue.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I just did it!
You have to re-register a separate different registration separate from the InControl App.

See REGISTER button below SIGN IN:smile2:

·
Registered
263 Posts
D11111 is correct. I had the same log-in problem. After may attempts using a complicated password, I gave up using special characters. This solved the issue.

I noticed on the car log-in screen there were a few special character keys on the virtual keyboard displayed, but most were missing, with no toggle to get a full set of them.

So if you know which ones are shown there, those could be used. I seem to remember ! was one of them, but I am not sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts