Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

California CAV Decals

6K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Time2Roll 
To those that took delivery in CA and applied for your CAV decals, how long did it take from when you sent in the form / check? I sent mine in on 2/16 and haven't heard back yet (and the check hasn't hit my bank).
Takes forever. I also sent my in on February 12, and DMV still hasn't cashed the check yet. CARB website says 30 days. Right :frown2:

I sent mine in December 2018 and it was just delivered today. Long time. We thought they lost it or there was some problem we were unaware of. I was expecting a you didn't fill out something correctly form, didn't receive that just took a long time.

On another note I didn't realize that they want me to place four stickers on the car! My car is too pretty for four stickers. I'm seriously having second thoughts if it is worth it. I have fast pass already so not sure how much I'm going to gain by having diamond access that isn't already fast pass. Hmmmmm.
I bought paint protection film which I am going to attached the CAV stickers to. Cut it out to size then attach that to the body of the car. That way, you can take it off as a whole when the stickers expire. Otherwise, that CAV stickers are a pain to take off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.