Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Agree. Funny that these journalists don't understand the basic technology when writing/reviewing electric cars. I remember reading an article commenting that ipace had very little regen but had it toggled to low.

·
Super Moderator
2,617 Posts
I usually like CNet but this review is stupid. It's an appliance review. Does the car charge? How far does it go? What about the infotainment setup? Arg.

He sums up the driving experience thus: "Pleasant to drive". :eek:
Is the dude on quaaludes?
We drive our I-Paces for the sublime driving experience that makes no compromises in versatility. This review, while I appreciate its overall positive tone, is off the mark for the faint praise it gives for less relevant features while missing the forest for the trees.

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
689 Posts
I usually like CNet but this review is stupid. It's an appliance review. Does the car charge? How far does it go? What about the infotainment setup? Arg.
Tech review, not a car review. Apparently sitting on the driveway pressing buttons is more important than driving down the road.
I guess some people would buy a washing machine because the control panel is more responsive and intuitive rather than washing clothes cleaner. Everyone to their own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts