Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Couldn't find a new vehicle so had to settle on an under 10,000 MI gently used beauty. One advantage, presumably yes that any inherent issues with a systems would have shown up or have been corrected by now.
We love the color combination and so for everything has worked flawlessly.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover

·
Registered
559 Posts
The name of the color doesn’t matter. Inless you have some particular affinity for the word Borasco or dislike the word Corris!

Pics can be deceiving, but your looks like a corris grey or eiger grey. Borasco grey is lighter,

I’m not sure what the difference between Corris and Eiger grey is

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes I agree, and ”our” grey is just stunning, I can't imagine having improvement over this color one of the few colors which looks better in 4he flesh than photos.

Before jumping to any further conclusions I will refer to the color code on the car

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looks like Corris Grey on OP's car to me. I have the same, and its amazing esp. when very clean. I think Corris Grey suits this car very well and it doesnt work as well on other JLR applications.

love the performance seats in that colour. looks amazing. I had wanted the performance seats but settled for the comfort seats on a FE.

nice combo!

·
Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
166 Posts
Couldn't find a new vehicle so had to settle on an under 10,000 MI gently used beauty. One advantage, presumably yes that any inherent issues with a systems would have shown up or have been corrected by now.
We love the color combination and so for everything has worked flawlessly. View attachment 6729
View attachment 6731 View attachment 6729 View attachment 6730 View attachment 6731
View attachment 6730
I love this interior. It is my favorite because I had the white in an Fpace and it gets blue tinged from jeans etc.. That and the seats, the car just looks bad ass with those seats. It may not be the best comfort on the 22's but these seats and the 22's is the most killer version in appearance

1 - 14 of 14 Posts