Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2021 HSE Portofino Blue/Light Oyster
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my 2021 HSE yesterday: Portofino Blue with the black wheels and the light oyster interior; looks really good. The dealership delayed the delivery a bit to install the latest software update, but decided to deliver the vehicle to my home! After driving it a few kilometres around town, I'll have to agree with many other posters: speeding tickets may become a reality this year...

I-Pace 2021 05APR21.jpg

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome from another Oakville person. You may be the first person around here with a 2021. You have the pivipro infotainment system? I assume you had to order the car as I've not seen any in the local showroom.

·
Registered
MY21 Portofino Blue HSE, Pano Roof, Clearsight Mirror, Air Suspension & AD, Upgraded Cabin Light
215 Posts
You have great colour taste ;)

What software version are you now showing? It has been speculated that the dealers are unable to fully update the car software so curious to see if they really managed this.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Very nice!
Just received my 2021 HSE yesterday: Portofino Blue with the black wheels and the light oyster interior; looks really good. The dealership delayed the delivery a bit to install the latest software update, but decided to deliver the vehicle to my home! After driving it a few kilometres around town, I'll have to agree with many other posters: speeding tickets may become a reality this year...
That looks really, really nice! Would you mind taking pic with a door open to see the interior?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome from another Oakville person. You may be the first person around here with a 2021. You have the pivipro infotainment system? I assume you had to order the car as I've not seen any in the local showroom.
Hi gtquan. Yes, it comes with the PiViPro infotainment system. Very different in touch/feel from the previous version (that I have in our F-Pace). So far, so good.
I did order through MetroWest dealership in Etobicoke. I started the process last May, hoping for a 2020... Covid happened and the process was stalled. The 2021 model was ordered in October, built in February and delivered last week.
Browsing the local dealerships, I saw one at Budd's and a few "coming soon" in other dealerships.
So yes, it took a while, but no regrets!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You have great colour taste ;)

What software version are you now showing? It has been speculated that the dealers are unable to fully update the car software so curious to see if they really managed this.
Hi Electric-Beagle,
Being new at BEVs, where do I check the software version? I know it was updated on the delivery day, which delayed the process a few hours.
I noticed that the units displayed are reverting back to the Imperial system upon start-up; I'll see what the dealership has to say... maybe part of the issue you mentioned?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice!

That looks really, really nice! Would you mind taking pic with a door open to see the interior?
Hi rcomeau,
Here are two pics of the light oyster interior with carbon fibre trim (not a pro with photography by any stretch...). As you can see I haven't finished installing my dashcam!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Very Nice... I am betting that you will love that car.

I have two (2019 & 2020) and love them both.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very Nice... I am betting that you will love that car.

I have two (2019 & 2020) and love them both.
Hi sf4013,
Yes, lots of fun with it right now. More fun to come once we can hit the open road! So far I'm getting about 400km (250 miles) per full battery.
Out of curiosity, are your two vehicles spec'd the same? Did you notice some battery degradation with the 2019 model?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Stunning!

You have a very highly specced one.
Good move getting the full leather option, it's one that most people overlook, but it makes a big difference.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Stunning!

You have a very highly specced one.
Good move getting the full leather option, it's one that most people overlook, but it makes a big difference.
Thanks PS702,
Yes, I spoiled myself, celebrating birthday and retirement!
I wasn't too sure about the full leather option, but now that I can see it, I agree with you that it's a good choice.
I'd recommend the ClearSight rear-view mirror (camera) given the small rear window; the image is very clear.

·
Registered
MY21 Portofino Blue HSE, Pano Roof, Clearsight Mirror, Air Suspension & AD, Upgraded Cabin Light
215 Posts
Hi Electric-Beagle,
Being new at BEVs, where do I check the software version? I know it was updated on the delivery day, which delayed the process a few hours.
I noticed that the units displayed are reverting back to the Imperial system upon start-up; I'll see what the dealership has to say... maybe part of the issue you mentioned?
On Pivi go to settings then software update it should then show you which software version you have.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thanks PS702,
Yes, I spoiled myself, celebrating birthday and retirement!
I wasn't too sure about the full leather option, but now that I can see it, I agree with you that it's a good choice.
I'd recommend the ClearSight rear-view mirror (camera) given the small rear window; the image is very clear.
I am somewhat regretting not having the full leather option myself given the contrast between the leather seat facings and non leather bits in oyster.

Agree re: the clearsight mirror too, the rear view is horrible without it and I am so glad I had it. Did you get the Pano roof too? It really lightens the interior.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts