Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
2020 I-Pace S
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
995 Posts
I don’t really know if he was doing good or bad. But changing course this close to the redesign is very concerning. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is pushed back.
But maybe they will bring back the electric XJ prototype?

· Registered
995 Posts
Maybe Jaguar was always with the Bentleys? And they are going back to where they belong?

Baby you got what I want
See cuz y'all be drivin? Jaguars
And the Bentley's, and the Rolls Royce
Playin? hardball wit? them Platinum Visa's

· Registered
995 Posts

· Registered
827 Posts
Lol. I’m not on instagram very much either. I have a feeling that’s not the I paces crowd.
But I did jump on and the most recent post on the Jaguar USA account was about the I pace surround view!

Not Jaguar USA's insta but actually Jaguar corporate's insta.

· Registered
995 Posts
Not Jaguar USA's insta but actually Jaguar corporate's insta.
I like what they are doing with openaidalle. It doesn’t have ANYTHING to do with Jaguar.

I think these images generating things are cool. I was fooling around with midjourney a few months ago on discord

· Registered
1,904 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: gixser

· Registered
2020 Indus Silver
77 Posts
Hilarious that Jag USA’s Instagram is posting about the ipace surround view camera when that feature is unavailable on the current build website. Not a good look.
Lol. I’m not on instagram very much either. I have a feeling that’s not the I paces crowd.
But I did jump on and the most recent post on the Jaguar USA account was about the I pace surround view!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts