Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Months after being told by the dealer that the I-Pace "hated" the Google Pixel 2 XL (which I will grant, had many issues around Bluetooth), I finally acquired a Samsung S20 FE yesterday. It's a better phone than my 3-year-old Pixel in most every way, as anyone should expect. But it won't pair AT ALL with the Jag. Pairing consistently fails, regardless of which AVRCP or PBAP version I choose. It just... fails.

Anyone have any experience with the I-Pace and Sammy S20s? At this point, it looks like I'm going to have to return the phone - but I'd rather not!

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
750 Posts
Sorry you are having this issue. This kind of tech is beyond annoying and makes me hate tech more than I do. I will say though, the iPhone has paired very well and worked with every brand I have ever owned!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both! I'm a big dummy. For some reason, I thought it a good idea to pair a new device while installing the new OTA update (which, by the way, appears to have resolved two of my frustrations, yay!). I attempted pairing again this morning et voila! Paired, no problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts