Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar i-Pace HSE
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a fun problem today. About 10 minutes into a drive I stopped getting audio from my iPhone. The song position kept advancing, and you could hit play/pause on the i-Pace or the iPhone and it would properly reflect on the other. I tried disconnecting/reconnecting Bluetooth, rebooting the iPhone, repairing the phone, and powering off the car for 30m, but none of those brought the sound back. Navigation direction continued to work, the volume adjustment showed it was at the normal volume, and when I plugged the phone in CarPlay worked fine, so it was only Bluetooth audio that was hosed.

I’m hoping it starts working again sometime this week, otherwise I go back to the dealer again. Currently on S19B_19.35.5 and SOTA shows no update available.

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar i-Pace HSE
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, so this was user error. Not sure how it happened, but somehow I managed to take the volume on the phone all the way down. Not only is the volume on a per-device basis, but the setting memory persists across forgetting the device in Bluetooth settings on the phone. So one mystery solved, but a new mystery of why Apple would do that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts