Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

Blank Screen JLR Troubleshooting chart:

37K views 47 replies 21 participants last post by  gtquan 
I get in a drive the car like any other car. I don’t give it any extra grace or special handling and in >3400 miles it has done just fine. In the couple times there have been blank screens, they have self resolved within a minute or so of driving. I think one time they lasted for several minutes, but I made a quick stop to get a drink from the gas station and upon restarting everything was fine.

I picked up my car after they did a recovery and software update (to 19C) to resolve the blank screens. The car has not logged a journey since before the screens went dead and now the I have the car back, the Remote app (and web site) does not see the car. This tells me that the car is probably not talking. The service rep had me delete and reload the Jag Remote app, but that did not help. I think the car is not taking up to the server, hence no client can get new data.

Anyone seen this and had it resolved?

Thanks
Something similar happened to me. I tried several things, including pressing the little wrench button, spoke customer service for them to try to reset, etc. finally I went onto the computer and used the log out of all devices button. Rebooted the computer, rebooted my phone logged back into the app on the computer and phone and everything worked, including loading all the journey data for the few days I went without response.

However, your success is not assured, as I recall another user tried that and it didn’t work for them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.