Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

Black Jaguar I-Pace - Varun

5K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  WattAJag 
#1 ·
Hi all. This is Varun from Princeton, NJ Usa. I have a black I-PACE. I have had my I-Pace for about 2 weeks.

#4 ·
Lol, I may be the first one in Pennsylvania, so there are 3 of us now on the East Coast. Took delivery over 3 weeks a go. Pics are after Ceramic Pro being applied.

Attachments

#5 ·
I, too, am awaiting a black (Narvik, not Santorini - didn't like speckled look) i-Pace in Florida. Due by year-end but after joining/reading this forum today I emailed my dealer for confirmation of delivery date (12/21). Order shows build date of 11/2. First US delivery landed just 20 min from me a month and a half ago. I was order #5 at my dealer back in August. Hoping my Christmas present arrives on time!

#16 ·
My dealer offered a BofA option. I went another way.

If you're a high credit-worthy customer by their standards (something like 750 or 800+) with some assets, LightStream (subsidiary of SunTrust banks) has good priced "auto loans", but they don't want to be on the title. The application was quick and easy. They rapidly approve you, and believe you that you are buying a vehicle. They provide you a loan priced like it's secured by a title, but actually is just a signature loan. They drop the funds into your checking account, and leave you to negotiate whatever deal you can for your car as a "cash" purchase. And, you keep the title. Once approved, if you "close" prior to 11:30 AM, you can get the funds the same day or pick your day to receive it.

I think they're easy, reasonable, flexible, and great!! This will be my 2nd time using them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.