Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the black kitty and I'm thinking of wrapping the side door trim piece that is black on every color but stands out on colors that are not black. I'm thinking Nardo Gray and would be doing it tomorrow morning. Has anyone done this? Any idea if this would look good?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Does your car have the chrome side window trims?
A matching chrome wrap on the side door trims may be a better integrated appearance.

Cheers, Steve

·
Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does your car have the chrome side window trims?
A matching chrome wrap on the side door trims may be a better integrated appearance.

Cheers, Steve
It does... that's my concern too. Chrome wrap seems like it might look too flashy... Leaning towards not doing anything...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've contemplated doing the same thing on mine - I was thinking a dark metallic blue, and doing the indentation on the hood as well.

·
Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've contemplated doing the same thing on mine - I was thinking a dark metallic blue, and doing the indentation on the hood as well.
I'm pretty tempted, it would like like a white or red one I've seen, link below, with the chrome wrap but a black insert on doors. Cost will be $140 and my understanding is it won't damage the vehicle if I decide to remove it. So it seems like a no brainer but... Hate the idea of kitty looking dopey even for a day..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts