Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people, I have had my ipace for 7 months now, every morning it is fully charged and has a range of 325km.
As summer arrived and night time temperatures of 20 degrees arrived I noticed my range jumped to 450 km.
This happened for just 2-3 days and now its back to 325 km, the night time temp is still the same!
So is this a software error or did I select by mistake in programming ?
Would much appreciate any comments.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
905 Posts
The range guess adjusts to many factors. AC use, heat use, driving style observed in several driving events, driving conditions, ambient temps, ECO/Comfort/Dynamic mode, battery temp, SOC, etc. It is constantly adjusting. What software version is in your I-pace? JLR has made adjustments to its guessing formula with each software update.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ayepace thanks for your reply.
But this is the range I get every morning 325km without driving anywhere, it strange that for a few days I had about 125km extra and now back to the 325km.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
It appears as though you are experiencing an error that is also known as "stuck on 201 mi" or in your case "stuck on 325 km". These numbers translate to equal each other. This is a known glitch and over time will correct itself. Patience is the word that comes to mind. Always remember to watch your SOC % number since it is much more reliable than your range number.

·
Registered
222 Posts
The GOM is not reliable. I use the Soc to estimate how much I have left. Software update should fix.

·
Super Moderator
2,358 Posts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts