Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
190 Posts
Whoa, BECM software being updated via OTA. Never thought I'd see the day! What years are your vehicles?

It looks like what was updated was the first module; from BP to CK. I'm not seeing any new release notes in Topix for the BECM for my vehicle. I'm a 2020 that is also on the BP version. If one of you has a 2020 and want to send me your VIN, I'll check Topix to see if there's anything in there.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I am on TCU 19.2 and called JLR today and had the rep look in Topix. The only software update listed was S21B for InControl; nothing for the BECM.
I'm not seeing any release notes in Topix for this update, but my subscription is listed to the 2020 model year. Anyone with a subscription for 2019 want to take a look to see if it is mentioned?

·
Registered
190 Posts
My update failed to complete and my screen is now looking like this for the past 4 days when the screen is on and car is not in reverse. I can drive the car, but it looks like I will need to take a trip to the dealer. The count down starts at 30 seconds and then the screen shuts down. View attachment 6182
To be clear, this was for the BECM update? Just want to clarify that it isn't for the InControl Touch Pro update that is also being pushed out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts