Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all... Im loving the 2020 JAG. IVE HAD MINE ALMOST A YEAR NOW AND I TURN HEADS EVERYWHERE. Ive had people stop and pull over just to get details. Then, it happened, I backed out of my old garage with the gate open and it didn't clear the opening. Messed up the rear gate, the spoiler etc... UGH... The new spoinle came... Grey and needed t be painted.. The shop was "afraid" to touch a 100K aluminum car so the attached the spoiler, replaced the hinges and gave me the name of another body shop. They asked if I wanted it painted white.... I have a custom white I-Pace with carbon fiber 22's. That grey looked...."special" I liked it. Went and had it carbon fiber wrapped and... DANG! .. I look good yaw!! lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Reactions: PS702

·
Registered
966 Posts
That makes me wonder, if anybody makes a carbon fiber hood for the I-Pace.
The hood is so light, just wrap it. A CF hood may well end up heavier.
Personally, I'd like to do a wrap on the entire roof, blocking the sun.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Looks great. Would you consider doing the CF on the same parts as the factory upgrade? IE Mirrors, grill surround

·
Registered
245 Posts
In fact, I investigated the idea with a body shop last year, but they said certain surround parts are not easily removable; and so said they would have to mask and paint . . . making it prohibitively expensive.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great. Would you consider doing the CF on the same parts as the factory upgrade? IE Mirrors, grill surround
Look Harder, you'll see the CF on the side. I got the CF package which is why the spoiler "popped" also the CF/Black inset 22" wheels

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That makes me wonder, if anybody makes a carbon fiber hood for the I-Pace.
You could do a wrap, but I like it accenting white. If its the real CF, that would be interesting ....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts