Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first complaint about customer service since we got the car 1.5 years ago. I need new front tires. Right front is cording. Wear bars all flat. My wife brought the car in and said we needed new fronts. The guy said to inspect the tires on the service report. They didn't order new tires. Some brain dead "mechanic" said the fronts were fine, having 8/10ths left. They called and said the car was done (not to me, my wife). I drop off my wife to get the car. Well, the recall is done but fronts are still on and still bald as a baby's behind. Service advisor doesn't believe my wife. He gets on the phone with me and says the fronts are fine. I say to go fucking check them. The fronts are not fine. The car is still at the dealership. Idiots. This is what I get for having my wife go in on the call and not getting the regular service advisor. Oh, and tires aren't even in stock. I mean, what the ****? Stock the **** tires for the cars you still sell, at least. Dude can't even give me a price on tires. SMH.

Oh, and they didn't have a loaner despite two weeks notice, so they send my wife in an Uber to the car dealership. My idiot wife has now been in an enclosed space in an Uber. You know what they call an Uber driver who is sick and showing symptoms? An Uber driver. My idiot wife is now isolating from family. Fucking awesome.

Registered
Make sure you fill out the survey if you get it and give JLR a piece of your mind.

Newport Beach Service was excellent and they have me an F-Pace (not fan) as a loaner with unlimited miles.
One thing Newport does well is they have you sit with a service tech to show them the problem. This way there are no surprises

Registered
This is my first complaint about customer service since we got the car 1.5 years ago. I need new front tires. Right front is cording. Wear bars all flat. My wife brought the car in and said we needed new fronts. The guy said to inspect the tires on the service report. They didn't order new tires. Some brain dead "mechanic" said the fronts were fine, having 8/10ths left. They called and said the car was done (not to me, my wife). I drop off my wife to get the car. Well, the recall is done but fronts are still on and still bald as a baby's behind. Service advisor doesn't believe my wife. He gets on the phone with me and says the fronts are fine. I say to go fucking check them. The fronts are not fine. The car is still at the dealership. Idiots. This is what I get for having my wife go in on the call and not getting the regular service advisor. Oh, and tires aren't even in stock. I mean, what the *? Stock the * tires for the cars you still sell, at least. Dude can't even give me a price on tires. SMH.

Oh, and they didn't have a loaner despite two weeks notice, so they send my wife in an Uber to the car dealership. My idiot wife has now been in an enclosed space in an Uber. You know what they call an Uber driver who is sick and showing symptoms? An Uber driver. My idiot wife is now isolating from family. Fucking awesome.
Did I read you right - a symptomatic Uber driver exposed your wife?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts