Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been happily using the auto pilot feature on the local interstate I66 for about 20 miles in traffic without any issues for the last few days.

Today was just horrible, the vehicle wasn't being recognized. It doesn't show the vehicle in the front of me the drive assist display behind the steering. the lane assist never worked either. The cruise control randomly accelerated like crazy. Also the LIM showed up in Amber.

Any thoughts/guidance?

·
Registered
893 Posts
How was the weather and was your car dirty or windshield dirty?

·
Registered
999 Posts
Ours works fine. It's LKA, not autopilot. Steer the car yourself. If you wanted autopilot, you got the wrong car. My cruise control also works awfully well, keeping a distance at a wide range of speeds.

·
Registered
108 Posts
My LKA would sometimes misjudge the lanes lines, I believe when it was a combination of wet roads & direct sunlight, and try to force me OUT of my lane into neighboring cars. This was the case in both fully on mode and with just "assistance/warning".

I turned it off.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
830 Posts
"Also the LIM showed up in Amber."

There's the crux of the situation. It is in speed limiter mode not the adaptive cruise control mode. Press the LIM on the steering wheel to switch it back to adaptive cruise control.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts