Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
I just went and checked. It appears to be resolved. I was able to get weather and other "Live" services.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
I drove my car this late afternoon, I got the Data warning message once and then not again! Maybe my Kitty is fixed too now :) :)

I spoke to my dealer today, and they said they have had 2 people call today about the Data Limit warning. They also said I should have by now gotten 20A OTA, and since my car never got H280 & have never once had a OTA update...I have to bring my car in for a scheduled service. They said appts are about 3-5 days out, but they will give me a loaner for the day(s).

·
Registered
5 Posts
An annoying glitch popped up this morning that appears to be affecting many Jaguars & Land Rovers. The prompt encourages you to add more data since your data limit has been reached. In my case I've barely used any of my 3gig trial limit. The prompt appears even when using Sirius XM. I called AT&T and they acknowledged it's a glitch on their end and they're working with JLR to resolve it.

So if you see this prompt, no need to panic. :)
Yes I got same warning and advice from ATT

·
Registered
607 Posts
The AT&T issue was resolved. You shouldn’t be getting the prompts anymore.
Thanks for letting us know that the error is fixed. I turned on Mobile Data and the message was gone and received traffic updates. It was strange that some members had to pull the sim card to get rid of the message but turning off Mobile Data did the trick for me.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts