Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I can imagine it pretty well - I'm getting H264 next week for my 2020. The dealer was supposed to apply H264 before delivery but obviously didn't.
OMG...that is crazy!!!! H264 came out like 9 months ago!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a 2020 HSE and checked for updates. My computer say's I am up to date. Any idea why your 2020 had a 8/14/2020 update and I don't. I purchased my
car in May so this update should have come up in my system. By the way, did the update do anything worthwhile. I would love an update that would speed up the computer
and give us more miles on a charge.
Update: Just received notification of Software update 19C_19.46.4-458817. What does this do?

·
Super Moderator
2,251 Posts
That's the infotainment software. Could it be that you're on version 19C and the update is for 20B1? Or does the update itself say 19C? That would be old.

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's the infotainment software. Could it be that you're on version 19C and the update is for 20B1? Or does the update itself say 19C? That would be old.
The update says 19C. Now I am wondering if I ever got H264. My dealer is difficult to deal with, Service Mgr never, ever returns a call.

Anyway I can check to see what update I actually received?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I called the dealer and he said I am up to date with updates. I asked why I now received this 19C update. He said nothing. Had no answer? Anyway, I know it is undate for infotainment software, but does anyone know exactly what was updated?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just called my dealerships service department yesterday and they pushed 18.2 OTA to my car and the car received it within 1hr and started downloading automatically. There was a popup notification on the infotainment screen that said update was available.

Previously it was on 16.2 and would say no updates available. Not sure why I didn’t get 19.2 if it’s available. I was able to get S20B1 OTA no issues.

·
Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
77 Posts
I just called my dealerships service department yesterday and they pushed 18.2 OTA to my car and the car received it within 1hr and started downloading automatically. There was a popup notification on the infotainment screen that said update was available.

Previously it was on 16.2 and would say no updates available. Not sure why I didn’t get 19.2 if it’s available. I was able to get S20B1 OTA no issues.
This is the first I've ever heard of the Telematics module being updated OTA. You're absolutely sure that this update occurred I take it? If so, this is huge news.

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
This is the first I've ever heard of the Telematics module being updated OTA. You're absolutely sure that this update occurred I take it? If so, this is huge news.
I have never heard of Telematics being done OTA (even though Jaguar advertises this can be done). My servicing Jaguar dealer told me they have NEVER done or seen Telematics via SOTA, only Infotainment.

I agree. If so, huge news!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have never heard of Telematics being done OTA (even though Jaguar advertises this can be done). My servicing Jaguar dealer told me they have NEVER done or seen Telematics via SOTA, only Infotainment.

Absolutely was done. I have a 2020 picked up in May. Asked the dealer a couple of weeks ago about updates and they claim my vehicle up to date. Couple of days later received notice on my screen for the update. Completed the update, did not receive any further update screen, i.e. update completed or do you want to save update, etc. Saw no change in anything.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Yes, this was the Telematics. The car wasn’t able to search for the update by itself. After calling the dealership service department the service manager got back to me a day later and said they sent the telematics update to my car and I should get it within an hour connected to WiFi. Sure enough, there was a popup on the screen when I turned on the car and it began to download.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
The telematics SOTA myth is still alive? Myself and someone else posted previously that we updated from 14.2 to 16.2 over the air.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts